I have got around to tidying up my php file lister.
This version is slightly different from the one previously posted on the site, as it can just be plopped onto a site and work. It will pull the file icons and CSS from my server and you will have a pretty little file lister. I have an example over here, its slightly modified from the standard code but not much.
Changelog from v1.0 to v1.4:
- Added PHP4 Support
- Hidden filenames/types are checked more efficiently
- index.php and robots.txt are now hidden by default
- CaSe SenSitiVity errors fixed
- Filetype icon case corrected
- Copyright and Linkback re-added (was missed out in v1.0)
- External icons, CSS and Favicon host are linked to
- Some redundant code removed
either download the code or copy & paste it from this post.
Download: ldir-1.4.0.phps (6kb)