ldir bug 1.7.3-1
I have just found a bug in ldir (Bug #1), which unfortunately trails all the way to 1.6.5.
The bug doesn’t effect PHP5 installations but it effects all PHP4 installations.
I unknowingly used the function strripos() and stripos() which were only introduced in PHP5. The bug got past because I was using a personally modded PHP4 install.
I will be patching the current code to include a check for the functions, like I did with scandir() function. I will also be issuing a patch file which you will have to require_once() before ldir which will contain the patch for any previous version.
Sorry for any inconvenience and this bug fix is top priority.
Bug fix (1.7.3-1 0.0.3) is online and ldir is now fixed.
Changelog entry 1.7.3-1 logs this bug, found in version 1.7.3 bug 1.
And FYI 0.0.3 is version 0.0.3 of the fix, yes it took 3 attempts!