Just because I like a plan of attack, here’s a roadmap of where ldir should be and develop by what versions.
1.6.5– Better file extension handling 1.6.7– Hide dot files by default or specific hidden file name i.e. .? 1.6.5– Proposed alteration of the version checking code to make it more versatile.
- 1.7.0 – Allow _GET parameters to be passed to the links generated
- 1.8.0 – Pass-Thru download action, to allow access to non web dirs.
I can’t guarantee any dates for these versions but this is how it should play unless there are any bug fixes and editions to screw up the major-minor version number.
A little about my version numbering…
- The Major version, this only changes is a complete change to the method/function
- Only changed if the method of calling up the function changes or the output method. i.e. a new parameter added etc
- This is changed when there is a bug fix and minor developments which doesn’t effect any outside code.
Hope it helps a little.
Edit: Version 1.6.7 was rolled out a few hours after this post.