ldir 1.8.1 released!
While using ldir within a different project, I found a couple of bugs releated to how it retrieves its own URL/URI so I figured out a better way of retrieving this information and updated ldir available to everyone else.
I have decided to deprecate the $GET parameter when using the function as it should now detect $_GET variables automatically and utilise them although this maybe still be a little buggy but the ultimate aim is for it to figure out the $_GET variables itself.
In the time it took me to write a post for version 1.8.0 I improved some of the $_GET parameter code so I incemented the version number to 1.8.1 and you can grab the latest version of ldir on its page as always
- Automatic $_GET variable detection
- Improved $_GET variable detection
- Microtime generation time in HTML comments
- Improved SELF detection for the link URL